Monday, September 22, 2008

today

Not much to post about today just gonna start typing and see what happens. I didn't have my ipod at work so i thought i'd get some good thinking in but all i could do was say smimey swammy and smarmy in my head trying to figure out which one was a real word. I knew it was used it the context "word" bastard but couldn't deduce which was correct. Google tells me its smarmy. I feel its a very british thing to say. I wonder where my ipod is. The movie room creatures probably took it and will be listening to it for the next few months just as they did with jim's ipod for most of the summer.

Watching the first three episodes of sons of anarchy today instilled a new furor in me for a gnarly, a leather jacket, and a tattoo. I think i may get a second job for some extra cash to fuel my outlaw esque desires. At some point in my life I see myself going across the country on a motorcycle. It will be my second venture away from the gring of working everyday. The first will be conquering the appalacian trail in one fell swoop. I know lane is on board and i think DH would like to also. Six months of nothing but the wilderness. No shaving, bathing in rivers, sleeping under the stars, and hopefully some sort of inner peace. Nothin will hold me back from this. I plan on keeping a journal of the entire trip and lane will probably do likewise. I already am excited to see the different views of our excursion. Six months on the road would probably be a lot more expensive even on a gnarley so i'm thinking probably like 2 months or so. I have a pretty good idea of the Appalachian Trail trip. Riding across country is still in the idea stages and after that i have a notion to backpack across europe for a while. I guess this is like part of a 5 or 6 year plan or something along those lines. I need to get better at saving money.

Going for a run which will probably take me to Lanes house to paint my warhammer army and i'm thinkin i might lift some weights tonight. Peace.

No comments: