Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sleepday

morning
i'm sleeping the day away, skipping classes, and feeling positive about the whole thing. jim's gonna call when he gets out of work and we're going to tacobell to ensure continued sleep thereafter.

midday
I have awoken. When I sleep my body wakes me up after 4 hours or so pretty much no matter what now. It works out pretty well for the sleeping situations that i put myself in so often and today is no exception. Its almost time for jimmy to get out of work and for us to go to tacobell. The movie room is completely dark and i hear the cleaning lady moving around upstairs. In a post-sleep haze i was quite confused as to who it could be. I thought maybe it was still around 1:30 and natty hadn't left for his driving test yet but a quick glance at the clock put that theory to rest. Next i thought it was mrs. p but she told me and natty she was going to be out. I thought it might be cp because i thought i heard sounds in the other room but those are probably just the hippopotamus running around in the ceiling. Then i heard the voice. It was shrill and fast. Very high pitched and almost comical, but in this half sedated state it creeped me out quite a bit. Im teetering back and forth about whether to go upstairs and use the bathroom or not. I have to go but i don't want to surprise the cleaning lady because she's probably under the assumption that noone is in the house. I hear cp talking now so i'm going to venture forth. Either im going to pee or chase off some home invaders. I'm not sure which i'd enjoy more right now.


Turns out it was lauren :)

1 comment:

Laurenornerual said...

heheehe my voice is "shrill and comical" ?