Thursday, December 4, 2008

Don't call it a comeback

I've been here for years?

Anyway it's been like 2 months. SF2 HD Remix is a lot of fun, thanksgiving time was no more or less interesting than any other time of the year for me. On friday my family is going to get a christmas tree and i'm replacing the cinco phone with the titanium version of tom's phone. I'm playing wow again and thoroughly enjoying it. On Monday i'll be flying down to Orlando for fun and sun but mostly jetblue training. I plan on using the hotel's gym, sauna, and free breakfast buffet quite a bit. I'm getting back late on the 17th and i might be going to see a movie about vampires the weekend after with a girl i met online.

It always amazes me how wrong i can be. Well maybe wrong is the wrong word for it. My views change and things that seemed so absurd or stupid to me before now suddenly seem completely legitimate and good. When I last blogged i felt that online dating was for desperate/lonely middle aged men and women. I then joined an online dating site and started talking to a few girls. Most of them didn't respond back but i don't blame them as i did the same thing to a few girls myself(i'm not bragging it was very few girls that even bothered messaging me). I joined a different site a while ago but after creating an account I never really went back to it. So anyway after joining i went through the this process

-What do i have to lose? also i'm bummin tonight
-If these are for sad/desperate people am I sad and desperate?
-I keep telling myself I'm not the desperate type :P
-This seems convenient and my biggest qualm about talking to girls is that they are probably in a relationship. I do always wish that people had a little sign above them to say single/occupied
- I'ma message every girl i think is interesting and maybe one of them will respond!
-Wooo she's a biggun and a terrible person ta boot not gonna reply to that one!
-Hey this girl named emily responded to me, this could be cool

Then we started talking on aim and now we text 'n stuff yaya. So thats who i was texting yesterday tom :)

I wasn't just thinking about online dating when i mentioned that it amazes me how much i can change my views. CP and I had great philosophical sleep deprived conversations on the way up to canada when we went to pick up Ruby and Lauren. More on my views later because i'm typing this while laying on my stomach in bed so i can't feel my back anymore and i'm going to work out soon.

Also this may be ridikolus but i'm starting to like the lyrical stylings of ll cool j

1 comment:

Brazrazra said...

Mamma said knock you out