Wednesday, October 1, 2008

skunkfu sucks

I hate people who don't use their directionals. It's ignorant as fuck. Today I was in a good mood for some reason and decided to let some bitch go. I didn't see a left turn directional so i figured she'd just sneak out in front of me. Turns out she just sucks. She pulled out in front of me, completely cutting off any hope of forward progression, even though there was no sign of a gap or opening anytime in the forseeable future. After an eternity that probably summed up to a grand total of somewhere between one and two minutes she got in and i continued on my way home. I understand that it was my fault for assuming she knew how to work her shitbox minivan's intricacies and was taking a right turn. I also know that she only set me back by a little more than a minute but i lose enought to stupid people as it is. I want that minute back. That could get me to a kfc/taco bell one minute earlier.

I toyed with the idea of just posting "i hate people who don't use their directionals" but here i am explaning everything. Its not just in the situation described herein that i hate nondirectionalusers, i also hate the sudden slam on the brakes cause SURPRISE they're takin a turn ignent fucks and the arrogant or oblivious asshole on the highway who's just changin lanes all willy-nilly. I find on the highway it's almost always a dude in a big ol' contracter truck. Fuck them. That shit gets me all out for justice.

:) skunk fu is on and natty's asleep. im gonna go change the channel and curl up in a nest.

2 comments:

Laurenornerual said...

Read Chris first post...

he is strongly opposed to the term "shitbox"

Also I'm offended that you don't "follow me" on this. Meanie!

Ryan said...

i used shitbox as a joke just because of that. I have read his first post cause i follow him :P